× RadLog

RadLog v0.44 Ideas

More
5 years 6 months ago #4112 by mw0uzo
RadLog v0.44 Ideas was created by mw0uzo
Possible feature list for V0.44. Ideas welcome

- Use DExUS dll for Radex ONE
- Auto fetch of station data from radmon.org for Location, Coordinates and Station description

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4117 by audiokaos
Replied by audiokaos on topic RadLog v0.44 Ideas
Something that's thrown me that could be an improvement imo is have a persistent icon in the task bar / systray for each instance when radmon is running. When maximized in the background, neither 'show' radmon as running. Short of minimizing any other windows you have open you don't know easily when it is already running. Worse, it will start a second instance (I can see the 'why' here mind you) and will of course not start due to the already open com port. Also makes it nice & easy to bring to the foreground....:)

Linux/Raspberry Pi compile if possible?

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4118 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic RadLog v0.44 Ideas

Something that's thrown me that could be an improvement imo is have a persistent icon in the task bar / systray for each instance when radmon is running. When maximized in the background, neither 'show' radmon as running. Short of minimizing any other windows you have open you don't know easily when it is already running. Worse, it will start a second instance (I can see the 'why' here mind you) and will of course not start due to the already open com port. Also makes it nice & easy to bring to the foreground....:)

Linux/Raspberry Pi compile if possible?

Yes I can change that, that has also confused me sometimes on Win10. I think that might be a leftover from writing the code before Win8.
Linux version might be possible, there is a MS .net port? I don't want to have to significantly rewrite a lot of code, so a RadLog linux version may be possible if the linux .net port is any good. I'll look into this, as my main work computers are linux and it would suit me more to be able to develop in .net directly in Linux instead of having a separate development machine. Any .net devs who do cross platform work have any advice?
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by mw0uzo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: audiokaos

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4120 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic RadLog v0.44 Ideas
Remove graph color and settings from chart plot to settings tab. Cleans up the chart and make it full width without the right side being taking up my the chart color/title info being there. :)
But keep and relocate the red and blue CPM and CPM average info to below the chart. :)
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Frank. Reason: Added line

More
5 years 5 months ago #4145 by Juzzie
Replied by Juzzie on topic RadLog v0.44 Ideas
Can there be a button to turn your station map marker on/off? It would be handy between experiments with experimental stations to kill the marker.

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.

More
5 years 2 months ago #4338 by s52sk
Replied by s52sk on topic RadLog v0.44 Ideas
What about to add a position of nuclear plants acros the globe. It will be nice to see all of them.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds