- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 308
- Rebuilt radmon.org core
- Installed fresh server
- Installed fresh CMS
- Migrated core to CMS and new server
- Changes to core to allow logging of extra types of data
- SSL enabled - https:// available. Default web requests redirect to the https. Standard http:// still available for old browsers and detectors with web capability :) Browse to http://radmon.org/index.php for old computers.
- Station list and alerts recovered.
- Automatically updating detailed graphs. Users who run scripts to refresh the graphs can discontinue sending requests.
- Download data from user page
- Yearly graphs
- Proper station registration system
- Transfer user and forum data
- Re-enable and fix RadLog shared data
- Rebuild RadLog with some fixes and roadblock features disabled