Hello from the Big Bend Region of Far Southwest Texas USA!

More
8 years 1 month ago #1947 by Stephenson
I have tried in the past to upload my readings as well as I could,but faced too many obstacles to regular daily monitoring. I now have the internet at my home,and want to try again.
I have an diy Arduino with the 386 chip,rad log software, and the Russian made sbm-20 gm beta/gamma tube. I have daily charts for many years now. I have seen a high mean average here of thirty plus counts after WIPP,and as low as 12 counts after Fukushima. It was 8.5 counts gamma here after Chernobyl and prior Fuku. Today I have 22 counts;two counts higher than last weeks 20. We got a brief rain that increased the count to 23,and it has since decreased. I use this detector indoors,and about five feet above ground level. The case is open for Gamma/beta,closed for Gamma,but normally open. Anyway, a new start here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #1957 by mw0uzo
Welcome back to radmon.org! :)

I have added your new user 'Stephenson' with the password requested. Let me know if you have any issues.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by mw0uzo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephenson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds