Back online

More
8 years 3 months ago #1664 by AtomicDave
Back online was created by AtomicDave
Hello,

I just had a question. Originally, I was using my PC and the Radmon software was uploading data to the server via internet using MyGeiger Kit with SBM-20. However now I am using a GK mini kit, GK net with ethernet connection and LND 7317 pancake (which is working and currently uploading data) but I want to change my station info but how do I do that? I no longer have the PC to use the software. Is there any other way to edit the station info?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1666 by OM1AMJ
Replied by OM1AMJ on topic Back online
Hello.
Try this link in your browser:

radmon.org/radmon.php?function=updatedescription&user=USER&password=PASSWORD&description=DESCRIPTION

Or you can use my script: ;) http://radmon.org/index.php/kunena/howtos-and-faqs/25-linux-bash-script-for-sending-to-radmon-org#120
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by OM1AMJ.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1667 by AtomicDave
Replied by AtomicDave on topic Back online
Thank you for the reply.
I am not sure how to do what you are suggesting. I tried copying the first link in my browser but it said incorrect.

Then when I clicked on your script link, it did take me to your topic, but how do I edit script radon_config? where do I do this? arduino? or? I don't know linux, as I am on a mac and don't know programming.

First, you need to edit script radmon_config.
In variables is necessary to uncomment the line conversionfactor for your GM tube.
In the options set experiment_mode to "yes" if you want turn off warnings and alerts.
In the options set set_coordinates to "yes" if you want set coordinates, otherwise sets the center of city (defined in location).
Save config.
Run command ./radmon_config which sends the settings to the server.

Hello.
Try this link in your browser:

radmon.org/radmon.php?function=updatedescription&user=USER&password=PASSWORD&description=DESCRIPTION

Or you can use my script: ;) radmon.org/index.php/kunena/howtos-and-f...ng-to-radmon-org#120[/b]

More
8 years 3 months ago #1669 by OM1AMJ
Replied by OM1AMJ on topic Back online
My script is only for linux.

In this link you must change the red items to your values before use. radmon.org/radmon.php?function=updatedescription&user=USER&password=PASSWORD&description=DESCRIPTION

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds