× RadLog

Problem with RDP to view RadLog

More
8 years 6 months ago #1442 by Gamma-Man
I have recently installed Radlog pro on a small PC with Windows 7 Pro.
Since I do not want another computer with monitor and kbd/mouse my plan was connecting with RDP (Remote Desktop Connection) from my workstation.
This works but when switching to RadLog I see that the readings goes from whatever it is at that moment and down to zero, and this goes for the graphs as well, all in a few seconds.

Not what I want.

Any hints should be appreciated

/Carl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1445 by mw0uzo
Hmmm, not sure about this one. Have you tried some different RDP settings? What exactly happens? Controls flickering all the time?
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1467 by Gamma-Man
Yes, but there is not so many settings in RDP. I have also tried e.g. Palantir, another remote desktop utility, with the same result.
After 10-20 seconds the reading goes down to zero, without any flickering on the screen.
The balloons on the map does however update as usual.
The graph on Graph tab goes down as well and the Audio pulse analyses on the Audi tab shows no movement.
If I click on the Start button in the lower right corner I get the message ”Audio logging already started”. If I the click on ”Stop” and then on ”Start” again I get the message ”Error starting recording: BadDeviceID calling waveInOpen”

If I then log out from the remote computer and log in at the local one where the RadLog program is running the readings is down to zero as well, but here I can stop and then start the reading again.

If I from the remote computer close the RadLog program and then start it again it do not automatically start the readings and if I manually click on "Start" I get the error message "Error starting audio recording: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt." The last sentence is written in my native language swedish and Google Translate suggest this to be "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". This might indicate that this is a Windows problem because it is swedish Windows installations on both cumputers.

Carl
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Gamma-Man.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1474 by mw0uzo
Looks like a mistake in the custom controls at the bottom of the window. It'll have to go onto the to-do list.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1486 by Gamma-Man
Thanks to Natrix in Storlien, Sweden it seems to work with TeamViewer version 9.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1488 by mw0uzo
Does anything flicker a lot in TeamViewer?

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds