Cannot change my Address

More
1 year 1 month ago #6371 by Martinov
Hello!
I've moved to another city (from Varna to Sofia, Bulgaria) and I just tried to change the Station location on my station description, but I couldn't. I set my location on the map using coordinates I got from google maps, but when I click on my station on the map, the previous town I lived is written there. Furthermore I tried to change it through RadLog Lite but it didn't change. I tried to change it by Editing my Profile here but "Profile could not be saved: Username does not meet the criteria..." appeared and I can't even change my username because this is forbidden by the website. So... the location of the Station on the map (Sofia, Bulgaria) is correct, but not in the Station's description. Does anyone have an idea how to change my location into the description of the station? (Not on the map, I already did it). Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #6372 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Cannot change my Address
Hi emiliyan.martinov, I think the issue you are having is due to your username. This was covered some years ago here

Your username requires changing and then you should be able to edit your profile. Please give me a new username without a . and I will update it. You will also need to change your username in Radlog or what you use to submit readings to radmon.org to your new username.

More
1 year 1 month ago #6373 by Simomax
Oh, I see what is going on now. This looks like a hangover from when radmon.org was rebuilt some time ago. It seems your submission username is just 'Martinov', but your Joomla username is emiliyan.martinov. The username needs to be the same or things get a little screwy.

I will change your Joomla username (the one you use to log in to the website) to 'Martinov' and then things should work or you. Please confirm that you are happy for me to change your username to 'Martinov'. Also, you probably won't have to touch Radlog or whatever you use to submit readings with.

More
1 year 1 month ago #6374 by Martinov
Replied by Martinov on topic Cannot change my Address
Hello Simomax and thank you for your reply!
I'm happy with your proposal, but I'm concerned about my GK data upload. Six years ago I ordered a GK wifi kit that I'm still using, loaded with presets for uploading to my Station here (Martinov) using a wifi network with the same name and certain password. So I'm worried if you change my username here will the readings be uploaded here? If it won't affect the connection between my GK wifi kit and Radmon - do it. Btw my Radlog username is Martinov, if this matters. We can try, and if there is any kind of upload issues, you may change it back to emiliyan.martinov I guess?

More
1 year 1 month ago #6375 by Martinov
Replied by Martinov on topic Cannot change my Address

Hello Simomax and thank you for your reply!
I'm happy with your proposal, but I'm concerned about my GK data upload. Six years ago I ordered a GK wifi kit that I'm still using, loaded with presets for uploading to my Station here (Martinov) using a wifi network with the same name and certain password. So I'm worried if you change my username here will the readings be uploaded here? If it won't affect the connection between my GK wifi kit and Radmon - do it. Btw my Radlog username is Martinov, if this matters. We can try, and if there is some kind of upload issues, you may change it back to emiliyan.martinov I guess?

More
1 year 1 month ago #6376 by Simomax
OK, I have changed your Joomla username to 'Martinov'. Please log in with that username and your password and you should be able to edit your profile/station details. If you have any issues and can't log in or whatever then please send me an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and if all is good please let me know here.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds