More
4 years 8 months ago #4488 by MadMax
Hallo
I did it stabbing the radmon manual.
does not show me on map random.
I don't know where the fault is.
Thanks for help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #4489 by mw0uzo
I've sent you a PM with the request I receive at the server. It is corrupt for some reason, after 'MadMax' is output for the username. Hopefully we can identify the problem and update the instructions.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by mw0uzo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MadMax

More
4 years 8 months ago #4490 by MadMax
And my code is well written and set?

More
4 years 8 months ago #4493 by MadMax
Hallo.
The problem is that the radmon page is HTTPSecure and ESP has only an unsecured HTTP library

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #4495 by mw0uzo
Hmm, I don't think its that as radmon.org works over unencrypted http. Data should still be able to be sent using standard simple methods so small computers like Arduino and DIY kits still work without lots of hassle. And the site is accessible on old computers/platforms.

Has anyone else had problems with their Arduino/BroHogan/DIY kits where the unit communicates directly with radmon.org and not via PC?
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
4 years 8 months ago #4497 by Recherchen
Yes, I had this problem when I moved my BroHogan kit to another location. Before it worked for years with no issue.
I had to flash my new credentials for the wifi, but did not change anything else.
The unit connected fine to wifi, but was not able to send data to radmon.org. Finally I found, that the DNS Server of my provider did not resolve radmon.org.
What solved the problem for me was to use the google DNS Servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (easy to memorize :-)) and voila, everything works like a charm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds