× RadLog

Specific error in my logs

More
6 years 4 months ago #3633 by Frank
As I checked thru my messages in Radlog for errors and hiccups, I'm constantly seeing one besides the normal ones that says " Shared View - Error loading datapoints for user Sonarflash : The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found" Happens once every hour. Been going on for some time now. Everything else ok except for the occasional "unable to submit CPM data to Radmon".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #3638 by Bert490
Replied by Bert490 on topic Specific error in my logs
I get the same log error entries, starting Oct 25. I think shared data resides on the user PC, but I am reluctant to ask our blind friend to troubleshoot. His data is coming in nicely so the server graphs are good.

More
6 years 4 months ago #3639 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Specific error in my logs
Yeah the shared data system on RadLog is broken at the moment, due to the stalled development of the alpha. I really need to fix those bugs, trim out not-ready features and release. :unsure:

More
6 years 4 months ago #3644 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Specific error in my logs
Hi Guys, ok, thought it was me but since your getting it, then its a hiccup, somewhere. Strange that its just one user and we all share data thou. Thanks

More
6 years 4 months ago #3675 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Specific error in my logs
Seems that that one went away and now its BZK turn for that error. :huh:

More
6 years 3 months ago #3678 by bzk
Replied by bzk on topic Specific error in my logs
I confirm. I am unable to see my log into radmon site but my single data shows correctly. Another things about SW. If for any reason the computer is reboot the daily graph is not more recorded into "log and analysis".
I got several 404 error about sharing data.
How I can correctly configure data sharing?

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds