multiple stations

More
2 years 1 month ago #6072 by Zoso
multiple stations was created by Zoso
I have assembled another meter and I would like to put it online in a different place, do I have to create another account or can I use the same account for multiple devices? The new device is like the previous one, a RadMon+ (hw 2.2 sw 2.8+) with a smb20 tube. Thank you for your reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #6073 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic multiple stations
Hi Zoso, You will have to create a separate account for each device you want to upload data to Radmon.
I have 3 accounts so far, Radspod_Suburb & Radspod_North are both live counters and this account, Simomax, I now use for testing purposes. I hope to put another 1 or 2 counters out there at some point so will make new accounts for those when the time comes.
Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo, Zoso

More
2 years 1 month ago #6078 by Zoso
Replied by Zoso on topic multiple stations
Does multiple accounts mean i need to have multiple email accounts?

More
2 years 1 month ago #6079 by Simomax
I'm really not sure. I have separate email addresses for my accounts but I can't remember if I tried using the same email or not. I guess the best way would be to try and see if you can use one email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zoso

More
2 years 1 month ago #6081 by greenfruit333
Replied by greenfruit333 on topic multiple stations
If original email address was "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." you can register again using "name+meter2@mail.com"
The plus sign and extra characters will be ignored by the mailserver, so the mail will arrive in the same inbox (works for gmail, hotmail and most others)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo, Simomax

More
2 years 1 month ago #6082 by Simomax
That's interesting greenfruit333. I'm not sure if that works with my mail server, but I'll certainly give it a try.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds