Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting back to projects?

Getting back to projects? 1 year 8 months ago #1943

• mw0uzo
  • Thank you received: 188
Most of you will know that I love projects! But life is very busy at the moment, and I haven't made anything for ages. This cannot be tolerated any longer :lol:

So as a reminder to myself here is an almost completed GK-Radmon kit from BroHogan. It needs to be programmed and I can fire it up :evil:

IMG_20160318_113606.jpg

And this also arrived today. Its a set of four PCBs to make a 9 band HF transceiver 'Klopik-2'. Popular in Russia, it needs a controller and case to complete it. Just having a nose through some of the russian components has got me all excited. :silly:

IMG_20160318_113630.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-KIT-for-assembly-of-TRX-CW-SSB-Klopik-2-transceiver-Russian-v-2-1-9-bands-/171994708137

The PCBs are the main transciever board, bandpass filters for RX, low pass filters for TX and a push pull IRF510 amplifier, with output of around 10W at 13.8V, something like that. Its 30W at 24V.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by mw0uzo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Getting back to projects? 1 year 8 months ago #1946

• Simomax
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 47
Please let us know how you get on with the transmitter. It looks a nice bit of kit. Oh, don't forget to plut that transeiver into a correct antenna or dummy load before transmitting or you may blow the output!
Lest we forget that although we are waterproof, we are porous to nearly all forms of radiation and react with many chemicals, minerals and metals. The world doesn't owe us a living, but it owes us a life - Me
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds