radmon.org to-do list 25/9/2018

More
5 years 6 months ago #4092 by mw0uzo
Yeah, RadLog does average things out when sending to radmon.org. I never really thought that counters would send at such a short sampling period. It shows that RadLog seems to work though on these edge cases. What I could do is put the check for 0CPM into the part that calculates the value to send to radmon.org. Then, it would still function, albeit a bit slower. So 0 CPM readings would take 1 minute to register and 5 minutes to send an email etc.

Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4093 by Juzzie
That would fix it.

Owner and operator of "southofhobart" monitoring stations.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #4094 by Bert490
And I think it more closely meets the intent of getting informed that our detector has failed somehow and requires intervention.

That detector appears not to do sliding window, based on the text file provided:

4 SECONDS SENDS RESULTS
WHEN NO BEEPS (signals) IN 4 SEC = 00000
WHEN 12 BEEPS IN 4 SEC = 00120 AND I HAVE ALERT BECAUSE MY ALERT SET IS ON 120 uSv/h (4 X MAX - NORMAL 0.30uSv/h)
WHEN 9 BEEPS IN 4 SEC = 00090 AND I HAVE WARNING BECAUSE MY WARNING SET IS ON 90 uSv/h (3 X MAX - NORMAL 0.30uSv/h)

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Bert490.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4098 by mw0uzo
Ok that's decided then. Corium, I'll have a updated v0.43 ready soon. I'll let you know, then uninstall yours via control panel and install the updated v0.43 when its ready.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4099 by corium
oki. Thank You mw0uzo (.^_^.)

Fukushima reactors HQ photos http://corium.cba.pl & More very important pictures http://korium.wex.pl/RadiationPics.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo

More
5 years 6 months ago #4103 by mw0uzo
Ok new V0.43 is up. Please test!

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds