Whoops

More
4 years 9 months ago #4429 by FSM19
Whoops was created by FSM19
I'm a new user, well actually I was a member some three years or so ago, but due to move etc I stopped. This time I made a booboo in setting up
my account, I had all the details written down, and made a mistake in the User ID I wanted! Is it possible to change it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #4431 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Whoops
Yes of course, what do you want to change the username to?

More
4 years 9 months ago #4433 by FSM19
Replied by FSM19 on topic Whoops
FSM_19. The reason is simple, I was a member of the UK Civil Defence Corps, and have a long term interest in cold war civil defence related matters. The Royal Observer Corps were equipped with a device called a Fixed Survey Meter (FSM) and some friends thought it might be an appropriate name. BTW several former members of the ROC have made comments that they might also get involved in monitoring. I also have a site dedicated to UK cold war civil defence at https://tocsin-bang.000webhostapp.com/, currently undergoing a major rebuild and possible migration to another server. I note your callsign I was G8CYE, now CT7AOX. 73 Steve

More
4 years 9 months ago #4441 by FSM19
Thanks for the update, confused me for a moment!

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #4474 by FSM19
Probably going to be intermittent for a while, my ethernet connection won´t work for some reason, and also having problems with the counter firmware, unable to get it to compile!
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by FSM19.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds