Hello again everyone

More
4 years 10 months ago #4451 by cowpip
Replied by cowpip on topic Hello again everyone
Nothing has changed on my end. I was connecting fine until yesterday. It is now telling me I have the wrong username or password when trying to test the connection. Has something changed on your end?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #4456 by cowpip
I'm still unable to connect to my account through the software. As I said, it started working, then the other day it stopped working. Nothing has changed on my end, as I said. It's reporting "Username and/or password incorrect" again.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #4460 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Hello again everyone
I haven't got any CPM sending requests in the log for cowpip. Start RadLog, re-enter cowpip and the password in your user profile and click Start. Let me know that the software is running there and I can then check the logs here for what is coming in, and why its not working.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by mw0uzo.

More
4 years 10 months ago #4461 by cowpip
Ok, I figured it out, thanks to your hint that you had not received any requests. Turns out there was a problem with the DNS settings on the router that was connected to the monitor. My apologies. It's working now.

More
4 years 10 months ago #4462 by mw0uzo
Replied by mw0uzo on topic Hello again everyone
No worries, glad its working! Any other users waiting for problems to be solved please post here.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds