Data sharing collaboration with radioactiveathome.org

More
9 years 2 months ago #650 by mw0uzo
I am pleased to announce a data sharing agreement between radmon.org and radioactiveathome.org!

The map that includes stations from both sites has just been put on the main map page. If you are checking that your radioactiveathome station is on the map, please also check that the CPM data reported matches and report any problems to me on the forum.

radmon.org stations will appear on the radioactiveathome.org map in the near future.

If you submit data to both sites already please continue to do so unless resources are limited. :)

Thank you to Krzysztof 'krzyszp' from the radioactiveathome.org team for stopping by the radmon.org forum and getting the data sharing ball rolling (and lolwut82 on the forums for starting it). I look forward to improving the map so that it is more user friendly for people checking out radioactiveathome stations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, tcall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #652 by Tocsin_bang
Locations from radiactiveahome aren't coming out right. e.g. two stations show as being in Lisbon, Portugal, one of them is in Bermuda and the other in Argentina. Another showing as Hawaii is actually in the Netherlands. I know its very early days yet, but congrats on getting the agreement.

More
9 years 2 months ago #653 by mw0uzo
D'oh! Thanks for report.

More
9 years 2 months ago #655 by mw0uzo
Ah, they're not scrambled. The link to the station ID goes to the wrong page. Phew, easy fix. Will sort it later on.

More
9 years 2 months ago #657 by RH Electronics
Great news, Dan! All Europe looks covered well now.

http://rhelectronics.net

More
9 years 2 months ago #658 by Tocsin_bang

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds