× RadLog

RadLog Professional v0.43 Now available for testing

More
5 years 5 months ago #4125 by Bert490
Is the Radlog 'count' indicator in the bottom right flashing? If the detector itself is flashing/clicking, maybe it's a port/mic issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4126 by Frank
Yes it is, program seems to start ok, LED indicator is flashing as normal, just the first attempt to do the cpm data and it pops that message on the bottom. That chart shows a huge spike, then its normal on the second reading.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4127 by Frank
Back on my normal .41 version now and uploading again. I installed the .43 version off the side to not mess up my working version. The .41 version working fine as it has been all along.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4129 by mw0uzo
Ok, so from a clean start in Audio mode, there is a single CPM spike and a single 0 CPM warning? What is the value of the spike?

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4138 by Frank
Yes, from the serial-audio mode, correct, spike, then zero, then normal. Spike, I believe, was like 65,000.
Added: got this for the error on the status line at the bottom, "Consecutive 0 CPM recorded. Possible counter failure. Decremented failure_counter4"
Not sure why is saying "Consecutive 0 CPM" when it finally starts up. Going to try it again and watch it.

Correction, that spike was when I had the wrong setting for my counter.I have it running now, states that error even thou the last reading and submission are reading the counts correctly and the LED indicator is flashing as normal. Just rechecked it, seems to be uploading ok, readings are live on the site and up to date. Shared data is now checked.
What happened to the experimental mode option check box?
So it appears that this error happens right at start up, not the program, but when you click the start button to start the counts.Of course while waiting and watching the tools info tab, error submitting CPM value to radmon shows up but the map is updating.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Frank. Reason: Added line

More
5 years 5 months ago #4140 by mw0uzo
Ok thanks for more details, i'll dig into this and see what's wrong. Also I need to fix the map on the Map tab, the new map doesn't work in there for some reason.

Experiment mode switch has now moved to the website. However, it is more useful to be where you need it on RadLog. Hmmm. I'll think about that one.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds