Getting back to projects?

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #1943 by mw0uzo
Most of you will know that I love projects! But life is very busy at the moment, and I haven't made anything for ages. This cannot be tolerated any longer :lol:

So as a reminder to myself here is an almost completed GK-Radmon kit from BroHogan. It needs to be programmed and I can fire it up :evil:

And this also arrived today. Its a set of four PCBs to make a 9 band HF transceiver 'Klopik-2'. Popular in Russia, it needs a controller and case to complete it. Just having a nose through some of the russian components has got me all excited. :silly:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-KIT-for-assembly-of-TRX-CW-SSB-Klopik-2-transceiver-Russian-v-2-1-9-bands-/171994708137

The PCBs are the main transciever board, bandpass filters for RX, low pass filters for TX and a push pull IRF510 amplifier, with output of around 10W at 13.8V, something like that. Its 30W at 24V.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by mw0uzo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #1946 by Simomax
Replied by Simomax on topic Getting back to projects?
Please let us know how you get on with the transmitter. It looks a nice bit of kit. Oh, don't forget to plut that transeiver into a correct antenna or dummy load before transmitting or you may blow the output!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds