RadiaLog

More
8 years 1 month ago #1903 by ThibmoRozier
Replied by ThibmoRozier on topic RadiaLog
Added a small portion of planning to the ReadMe.md of the project's GitHub repository: https://github.com/thibmo/RadiaLog/blob/master/README.md
Now also added explanatory files to make it easier for others to jump into the development or to understand the commit messages a bit more.

Slowly but surely it will become more accessible to others who'd like to enter development. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #1905 by ThibmoRozier
After a day of brainstorming, trial&error and walking away from the keyboard to grab a coffee the RMS has completely been redesigned.
Huge thanks to Krom for his guidance and corrections.
Google Docs: AudioProc file

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1985 by ThibmoRozier
Hello everyone!
After a busy month I am finally able to bring an update. :)
I tried some methods and the following is what I hope works for GMC.

I hope this can be tested. :)

RadiaLog Alpha 0.6

More
6 years 8 months ago #3390 by ChrisLX200
Replied by ChrisLX200 on topic RadiaLog
An old post but I hope you're still interested in developing it!
I needed to run a second detector on one computer and was having difficulty. Radiation Logger (RH Electronics) consistently threw up an exception error, and I could not run two instances of RadLog Pro (don't even know if that's supposed to be possible). Anyway, downloaded 0.6a of RadiaLog and it appears to be working OK :-) This is using an Arduino based detector with SBT-11A sensor, and shown below running alongside RadLog Pro.

Attachments:

More
6 years 8 months ago #3391 by ThibmoRozier
Hey, thanks for using the app. :)
Not in active development at this moment, no.
I seem to have forgotten to add a mutex, but eh, guess it's fine to run two instances. :)

I used Delphi to create the app, makes it a lot more versatile, OS-wise, as you don't need the .net framework, Wine is fine. :)
They did create a new compiler that allows cross-compiling console-apps from Windows to Linux this year, now we, the Delphi community of developers, are waiting for the VCL or FMX compiler to be able to compile for Linux. :)
Will make our lives a lot easier (In short, this means being able to compile for Windows, Windows Phone, OSx, iOS, Android and Linux from one and the same code-base.)

Then I think I will pick this up again and push versions for Windows, Linux and Android. (For OSx and iOS you need an Apple Desktop/Laptop with xCode, which I am not willing to pay for/own, Delphi itself costs me more then enough..) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo, ChrisLX200

More
6 years 8 months ago #3392 by ChrisLX200
Replied by ChrisLX200 on topic RadiaLog
Well if you ever should find time to work on it - would be nice if the graph window auto-ranged downwards as well as upwards :-) Put a hot source (say, 5000 CPM) near the detector and I get a nice peak displayed, but then the Y-axis remains at whatever scale 5000 CPM required.

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds