Hello MW0UZO New Radmon map user data :-)

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2985 by terrymckean88008
My location: 35.876627721368585,-121.4455270171083
Make and model of my Geiger counter: GQ GMC-320+V5
The type of detector tube: M4011
Any other information I feel is relevant: Awesome GC set... I definitely like this little GQ Electronics Nuclear Radiation Detector.. I highly recommend it to other folks looking for a beautiful little GC set.

I just downloaded and installed RadLog-V041 and am going over it and learning it's operations.
I've been contributing local Big Sur California radiation levels at the map at http://www.gmcmap.com/ for a few months now.. I am happy to learn about radmon.org and would be pleased to connect to the radmon map, too.

Thank you and 73 :-)
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by terrymckean88008.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2988 by mw0uzo
Welcome terry :)
I'll add you to the system tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: terrymckean88008

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #2993 by mw0uzo
It's all set up. Check your PMs for password.
The following user(s) said Thank You: terrymckean88008

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #3001 by terrymckean88008
Thank you Dan... I put my GMC320 on the RadMon map.. :-) ..I'm feeding the 320's AF output into my ancient Dell OptiPlex 745 desktop's audio line-in jack and submit count readings to the map through the RadLog program... do I need separate USB driver for Windows Vista for RadLog to detect the GMC320's pulses through the USB port as well?

The way I have it set up now I can submit count data to RadMon's map through the AF cable and RadLog program and simultaneously to GQ's map through the USB cable and GQ's GMC Data Viewer software and USB driver.
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by terrymckean88008.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3007 by Bert490
Welcome, Terry
Radlog does not require a separate USB driver if you are using the audio in method. Your graph is looking normal, averaging about 15 cpm. I also like the GC detectors; I use the small GMC-200 to feed the maps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mw0uzo, terrymckean88008

Moderators: Gamma-Man
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds